Excellence in Occupational Health, Safety & Environment is inherent in all aspects of our operations at BMEI.
We know that people are our most important resource and that production, quality, and cost-effectiveness are all enhanced when we ensure the daily integration of our Safety Management systems and processes.
The objectives of our Safety Management System are to:
- Implement consistent Safety Management measures to provide a safe workplace for people, equipment, materials and the environment.
- Encourage a continuous improvement approach to all safety issues.
- Support the development of our workers through orientation, training, task instruction and equipment awareness, job task analysis, toolbox talks and job analysis risk reviews.
- Establish effective planning to identify hazards and effectively mitigate risk.
- Reinforce our belief that all safety, health, and environmental incidents are preventable.
- Promote and maintain a work environment in which each employee accepts personal responsibility for their own safety and the safety of their colleagues, and in which each employee participates to ensure the safety and wellness of others.
These measures drive us closer to our vision of
BMEI is a member of the National Safety Council, American Society of Safety Engineers, Board of Certified Safety Professionals, and the Association of General Contractors.